বিবরণ : Software Engineer (Remote) - $30,000/year USD. সংস্থা : Crossover for Work. অবস্থান : Be among the first 25 applicants
Are you the strongest developer on your team? Are you always getting interrupted from writing your own great code to put out a fire created by one of your less-skilled teammates? Wouldn’t you rather work on a team without these so-called arsonists who introduce bugs due to their carelessness?
Yea, we thought so. We are so obsessed with software code quality that we only hire elite developers - the ones that firmly believe in test-driven development and always deliver simple & elegant solutions - and then we teach them our innovative approach to development that produces perfect code. Our results speak for themselves: we ship code every day with less than one-thousandth of a percent of those code changes introducing regressions!
In this role, you will focus on re-building essential B2B products and deploying them as true cloud-native applications. This is a unique opportunity to level-up in your software development career, working in a role that demands high-quality code across multiple products at once. We will teach you how to meet our demanding quality standards so you can ship perfect code.
Stop wasting your time firefighting the work of the arsonists on your team. If you can meet the requirements below, apply for this role of a lifetime and take your career to the next level.
What You Will Be Doing
Due to the huge investment we’ve made in tooling and automation, you will focus on more substantive development work only - no time wasted on administrative tasks. All you will do is write production code for several of our hundreds of commercial SaaS products following a TDD methodology.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Getting spoon-fed easy changes or small parts of complex problems already solved by senior team members.
- Getting bored being focused on a single, slowly-evolving codebase. In this role you'll learn new codebases and tech stacks week to week.
- Reviewing someone else's code to find issues and errors.
We hire the top 1% of engineering talent and place you in a highly specialized role working on multiple products at a time. In this role you will:
- Write high-quality code every day
- Create elegant solutions to resolve difficult bugs
To produce high-quality work in this role you must:
- Have a degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical field OR a minimum of 4 years of software development experience.
- Possess the ability to ramp up quickly, learning new codebases and technologies every week
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.