বিবরণ : Associate Business Intelligence Analyst. সংস্থা : Field Nation. অবস্থান : 109 applicants
Why is this role important to Field Nation?
This role provides information and information design to Field Nation team members. Information is foundational in how Field Nation makes decisions. In this role you will help to make sure the information delivery and design are impactful with high quality. You will make sure that the design follows principles of information design so that team members can quickly find answers to their questions. This role requires relentless attention to the information about our customer in how they use our services. This position is located in Uttara, Dhaka. (We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19 )
What You’ll Do
- Design impactful reports and dashboards to inform business decisions throughout the company
- Partner with individuals and teams to understand the underlying questions or requests and how to best use the data to solve the intent of the request
- Query data from various sources and integrate into a single data set
- Assist in analysis by finding patterns and relationships in the data
- Work with a variety of data sets from finance, sales, web traffic and more
- Provide timely reports to Field Nation team members
- Contribute to the understanding of our data by being precise and consistent in the definitions of information
- Basic understanding of business metrics such as gross and net revenue
- Need investigative ability to discover team members needs as it relates to their use of information
- Previous experience using SQL to query a relational database
- Advanced usage of Excel such as pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Experience creating reports with Tableau or other reporting tool is a plus
- Ability and comfort with presenting in front of others
- Uttara, Dhaka (We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19 )
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Medical Insurance.
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150 Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.